Online IELTS Coaching
- Online IELTS Coaching in Chennai | Einstro Academy
Einstro Academy is offering the Best IELTS Coaching in Chennai for improving your overall IELTS Score. Online and classroom IELTS coaching are available at Einstro Academy. We are committed to delivering IELTS classes interactively and provides the best IELTS training in all 4 modules such as listening, reading, writing and speaking. Whether you are a first time IELTS Test taker or attended multiple times looking for the best IELTS classes online or in the classroom, Einstro Academy is the best choice for IELTS training.
What is IELTS?
IELTS is designed to assess English language skills across a wide range of levels. There is no such thing as a pass or fail in IELTS. Results are reported as band scores on a scale from 1 (the lowest) to 9 (the highest).To find out test dates in your area, please contact your nearest IELTS test centre.
IELTS is offered up to four times a month in more than 140 countries. Tests are held on Saturdays and Thursdays. A list of all IELTS test locations worldwide is available at www.ielts.org.
Highlights of IELTS Exam
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the world's most popular English language test. More than 2.5 million IELTS tests are taken each year.
- Taking IELTS opens doors - it can help you live, study, and work around the world. More than 10,000 organizations in 140 countries accept IELTS, including Immigration authorities, Employers, Universities, and Professional bodies.
- IELTS is the only English language test accepted for immigration purposes by all countries that require one.
- IELTS is managed by three international organizations – the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia, and the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations (Cambridge ESOL).
Types of IELTS Exam
The test is divided into two broad sections: Academic & General Training
IELTS Academic is for people applying for higher education or professional registration etc.
IELTS General is for those migrating to Australia, Canada, and the UK, or work in an English-speaking environment.
IELTS can be taken on Paper or Computer
This test requires test takers to sit at a desk with the question papers and answer sheets for the Reading, Listening, and Writing tests in an official IELTS test centre. Test takers will write their answers in either pen or HB pencils. The Speaking test is carried out face-to-face with a trained IELTS examiner.
This test requires test takers to sit the Reading, Listening, and Writing tests in front of a computer with the questions presented on the screen in an official IELTS test centre. The test takers then submit their answers through the use of a keyboard and a mouse. The Speaking test is not on the computer and is carried out face-to-face with a trained IELTS examiner.
Both versions provide a valid and accurate assessment of the four language skills:
- Paper-based test: If you’ve taken a paper-based test, your Test Report Form will be available 13 days after you complete the test.
- Computer-delivered IELTS: If you have taken a computer-delivered test, your results will be available between 5 and 7 days after your test.
- IELTS for UKVI: If you have taken IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration, you can view your results 13 days after your test.
- IELTS for Life Skills: If you have taken IELTS for Life Skills, results are available within 7 days after the test.