Use the below instructions to design or create your own CV in an effective way.
- Always create your CV in word format. Save your CV in the word format as Name _ Designation.
- Type your Name in the Header with any Professional Font Size 16 to 18 in bold. Always use First Letter as CAPS.
- Below your name add the Location, Contact Number and Email ID with a smaller font size 10 to 11.
- Draw a line in the Header Section after adding Name and Contact Details.
Create a Summary
- Use the Headline as Career Summary or Summary
- Highlight your experience level. If you are a Fresher, mention the skills you have gained throughout your Academics, Internship and Training.
- Experienced Professionals: You need to mention the skills you have gained throughout your Career.
- Generally this section should have 7 to 10 lines approximately.
- Use bulletins for each line.
- Start with a Highest Degree as First line then add Degree and School
- You may include a short list of courses to show experience, training, or knowledge in the field as long as they are relevant to the job objective.
- Add your Gender, Status, Languages Known, Hobbies etc.
- Chronological Format: Your work experience information from newest (most relevant) to oldest (least relevant). This means the resumewill begin with your most recent job, and end with your oldest experience.
- Company Name & Location
- Duration of your Employment
- Keep your CV to maximum 2 or 3 pages unless you have extensive experience.
- Organize headings so that the most important points are first.
- Get the Recruiters attention by using open space, wide margins, and bullets to set off text.
- Use good quality white or off-white paper.
- Use clear text and dark font size 10-12.
- Spell and punctuate perfectly. Proofread several times.
About Einstro Academy
Einstro Academy provides workshop to Job Seekers the tools and skills to move to their next or ideal job. In this workshop, you will learn important career success skills including;
- Developing a Career Plan and coach you to get a suitable job
- Creating a convincing CV that targets any job you apply
- Enhancing your LinkedIn profile to ensure that Recruiters find you
- Preparing you for the interview, so you can answer interview questions with confidence
- Negotiate your Salary
- To achieve your career goals.