At Einstro Academy, we strongly believe in the protection of your data and privacy. We care how it applies to you, as a user of our website. We may collect and process, whether or not on our own behalf or on behalf of one or more educational institutions, the following categories of personal information. For Example, We may record your Name, Email Address, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, Country of Residence, Education History, Achievements, and Resume etc.
Your contact details may include: your address, telephone number, and email address. When you create a personal account or register for a service, we may also record your sign-in details and other information you provide when you create your personal account or fill in a registration form.
When you send us an email, or chat with us online or via social media, we save your correspondence with us. You may also choose to share information with us. For example, when you leave a comment for us on Facebook, fill out a survey, submit a contact or application form, leave a review or submit an entry for a contest or scholarship, you have opted to share personal information with us.
Einstro processes contact details to communicate with you, answer your questions, or handle your complaints, course registration etc. This applies to both students and (potential) partners/Instructors.
Please note that any written reviews may be checked by Einstro Academy before exposing, automatically or manually, because Einstro Academy wants to make sure only high-quality reviews are being exposed. We only remove reviews in the following situations:
- In case Einstro Academy can prove a respondent did not study at the reviewed institution or program.
- When the review includes abusive language, swearing, discriminatory remarks, threatening, or personal political, sexual, religious, and ethical viewpoints.
- When the review promotes illegal or commercial activities.
- When reviews are not the personal experience or opinion of the respondent.
- If reviews are repeatedly pointed on a personally level on fellow reviewers.
- If reviews are exposed in a repeatedly disturbing way.
- If it includes contact details like phone numbers, addresses or links to other websites.
- If reviewers pretend to be another person or organisation than itself.
- If we suspect that a review isn’t genuine; for example, might be used to target a competitor.
- If a review contains content that violates the rights of another person of organization, intellectual property rights and privacy rights.
- Reviews entered by the threat of extortion.
How to contact us:
For queries in relation to this Policy please send in writing via email: email@example.com